Read with me!

Hola Bloggie!

Since there is a Community Library near my house, I made a point to take my daughter there as often as we can. To get her to be exposed to books and love of reading like me when I was younger. I've always love reading. I do not have any specific author or genre that I'm fond of. I read anything I can get my hands on. Romance, fiction, historical, anything.... As long as I'm reading, I'm happy. It is the only way I can escape from my crazy world.

It has been awhile since I was able to sit back with a book in my hands. Work demands a lot of my time and I'm not the type who is patient enough to just read a page or two at a time. I would want to finish my reading till I usually forget everything else, food, drink, shower etc as I will be in a different world then, world of the writer, viewing from his/her point of view.

I borrowed this book from the library. It's from Jemari Seni Publishing @ www.jemariseni.com. It is a story of friendship from Taiping to Tokyo, based on sincerity and religion. Writer plays with emotions of a young girl by the name of Nurul Akasyah and her best friend Carl Duke Adam. The purity of a friendship, the unspoken words of love and hope, the hurt, the uncertainty and the happiness. All in one.

The writer, Rnysa @ http://rnysa.blogdrive.com, started writing blogs in 2003 and this is her first e-novel. Easy reading. Her friendship theme is no different from other novel in the market but touch of religious views and attributes reminds me that the temporary world we live in can be better if each individual remembers that everything comes from HIM and to HIM we should ask. For HE will not turn away from those who ask. Ainul Mardhiah... would I even dare to dream to become her? The head of all angels in Heaven? Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment