Hola!!

Long time since the last I've updated this blog. Honestly, I've so busy with work, I sleep only 2-3 hour a day. Not healthy, I know. A lot has happened during this time. Too much till I don't think I can remember any details. In short:-

1) I missed being with my son.
2) I lost a friend due to a LIE (actually 2nd lie)
3) I gained a friend at work.
4) I gained a friend in life.. though he is expecting to be more than just friends.
5) I reconnected with a girlfriend (I love you to pieces Ida)
6) I got 4 flat for my last sem results and Dean's List (never thought I could make it)
7) I love my new room and housemates (If only I have time to sleep on my bed)
8) I need a holiday .. desperately.
9) I need a spa session .. desperately.
10) I need a hair cut.. not so desperately.
11) I need a hug... but I think my son needs it more now then me.
12) I look forward to the next semester (This time I will not defer) and targetting for another DL

That's it for now. Got to go back to work. Bye all!

No comments:

Post a Comment