My baby is hurting!!

At this moment.. If I'm given superpowers.. I choose to have speed, so I could by by your side in a blink of an eye, to hold you, to comfort you, to wipe away your tears. I choose to have healing ability, to be able to mend your heart. I choose to have telekinesis, to be able to make you forget.

Unfortunately... I do not have those powers.

I dreaded this instance from the day you are born, but I do understand this is part and parcel of growing up.. It is something that you will experience in your life, no matter how hard I tried to shield you from it. It is how you take it, how you face it, how you learn from it. Positively or negatively. I believe you are a strong person, you will not let this be a hurdle for you in your studies, in achieving your dreams. I believe your faith is strong, being patient will be rewarding.


Nevertheless, just so you know... I'm crying for you. I wish I could take away the hurt and sadness from you. Just so you know... I'm here for you. Loving you, always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment