Counting down to Raya....

Home right now.. reviewing my list for the upcoming raya. So much to do.. so little time left. All major things like the travel & accommodation have been purchased & booked. Spa booked. Got my sunglasses & lenses (Trying color lens for the 1st time in my life). Bought new clothes for me, son & daughter for Raya. Zakat fitrah... paid for by 2 persons (May Allah s.w.t bless them). Exchanged cash for duit raya (like I have anyone to give). Paid my bills for phone & internet, house rent.

Still need to do is check my hiking gear for Broga (shoes, flashlight, etc), pack my bags for Langkawi (where is my bag by the way?), sending cats to pet hotel, go to the hairdresser, buy clothing for K.E, prepare Ayun's school bag & uniform (since we will only come back on the 5th). Need to buy a digital camera for myself. Either that or a new phone... hmm which will it be?

So tomorrow, since my dinner date with Chubby is cancelled, I need to check out the cat hotel, go to the hairdresser, go back to Rawang and after I come back from the Langkawi trip.. got to service my car.

Ayun had safely arrived in JB, so I'm alone in my room and since I have slept well today.. I will finish a script tonight.

Tata!


No comments:

Post a Comment