Deep in thoughts....

16 days into Ramadhan. What have I achieved? Perfectly nothing. I realized that I have steered away from what I set out to be. Why?? I don't know... I guess I'm not strong enough to maintain the changes. All my previous efforts seems futile. I have to restart all over again.

I went for a break in Jerantut over the weekend. Peaceful place. Life seems so relaxed there. Not as hectic as KL. I toyed with the idea of having a place there.. get a land, have a durian orchard, drive around in a Nissan Frontier or Storm.. selling durian from the back of my 4WD over the weekend in KL while working on my book over the weekdays... What a dream. But I still have so much to settle in KL. I can't just leave like that.

Wanna know why I would want to make Jerantut my home?? These are some of the pictures that made me fell in love with it. Nature at its best.






















You like??? I know I do. I'm currently looking for a land there right now. It might take a while.. But I hope it will become a reality by January 2012. It will be a blast. Still so much to do before then. First thing first, need to find the money for it.

Talking about money, a lot have happen in my workplace too. Now it is not like when I first came in. Its totally different. I'm never the kind who will apple polish the boss.. so people like me are not favored. But alhamdulillah.. I've made it clear to my boss I'm not interested in office politics. I rented a room to be close to the workplace, missing my son badly because I want to work. I do not want to have any other relationship with anyone there except work related.

As for relationship, I'm happy as it is now. No pressure from anyone to be committed to a serious relationship. I feel blessed by the love and attention from those around me. Near and far.

Ok.. that's all for today. Want to take a nap before cooking for buka puasa. Today's menu will be Fried Rice, Glutinous rice with durian & Fruit salad.

Ciou!!



No comments:

Post a Comment