My knight in shining armour....

Bismillahirrahmannirrahim...

My Knight,
Although it was only 4 short days since we met in the virtual world,
you were so determined that I was the one you have been waiting for all your life.
With a single proposal over Skype, you wanted me in your life for good.

Without a second thought, I've accepted your proposal. Lillahi Taala.
How I could have accepted you so easily without any doubt in my mind, it scares me.
But I've accepted you with all your shortcomings, just as you've accepted me as who I am.
The more I learn about you each passing day, the more I wanted to be with you.
You made me feel worthy, wanted and loved.
For all that you are, is what I've been looking for.

My Imam,
The days for us to be one is getting nearer.
People around me questioned my decision.
But I place all my trust in Allah S.W.T.
For it was Him who brought me to you.

I've place my trust on you wholeheartedly, not once my past waver my decision.
For I believe, everything that has happened in my life, happened for a reason.
That happiness is finally for those who are patient.
And I have never felt as happy as I am since having you in my life.

It is not the kind of love that I've felt before.
It is a sense of completeness,
I feel like a part of my body missing when we are not together.
A clutz with 2 left hands... I'm so lost and empty without you.
You're my source of advice, my compass.
My pillar of strength whenever I'm down and sad.

My Knight,
Thank you for being you.
Thank you for accepting me and my children in your life.
Thank you for wanting to make me your friend, your soul mate, your wife.
You, my Imam, complete me.

Assalamualaikum.



No comments:

Post a Comment