Questions...

Hello Bloggers...

I guessed my last post had an effect on someone who is close to me and guessed it hurt him instead. He asked me a question on what does he mean to me. I couldn't find the right words to explain this to him. In response to my silence, he hung up. You might be wondering why I kept my silence. Simple, I'm not ready to respond to that question at the moment.

I simply cannot answer. Under these circumstances, I simply cannot answer. What answer will there be? Superficial? Hurtful? Honest? I have said something on previous occasions but maybe it wasn't clear to him. Maybe if he reflect back on our relationship, he would understand why I cannot answer.

To you, as I know you would be reading this. In your own words to me before this, let time run its course, InsyaAllah. Loving someone does not mean you have to have him or her, they are not yours to keep. Be content to love, if only from afar...

No comments:

Post a Comment