FKTwo @ I-City!!

I've been wanting to go to this place since it first opened. Only last night we had the time to go. It is situated in Seksyen 7 Shah Alam, Selangor. There is not really much to see. A few rides, animal show and a snowwalk. The rides are priced reasonably but the snow place... tickets are RM35 for adults and RM25 for kids are bit of a turnoff.

Nevertheless, we still had fun and FKTwo enjoyed the ride immensely. FKTwo wanted to see the snowwalk but since it's too expensive, we opted out of it. With that price, both of us could spend a whole day at Sunway Pyramid Ice Skating Rink which I know she would enjoy much more. As for having the experience of snow, I told her to study hard and one day we will.


I remember a place in Bukit Cherakah where they have a 4 seasons park. I took FKOne there once. I wonder whether the place still exist.



No comments:

Post a Comment