The student...

After a week of heavy workload, I finally managed some time to do my assignment. Thank god I only need to do one. It took me 7 1/2 hours but I finally completed and submitted it online today at 7:35am. After the submission, I packed my laptop, ensure I have all my stationeries, my matric card and exam slip. Off to P.J for my mid term exam. 2 papers 45 min each. Not really happy about it. But its all my fault. I realized I didn't not study at all for the exam. Anyway, its done. I tried my best. Now what I need to do is study for my finals in December.

I've registered for my January 2012 semester. Requested to add an extra subject to try and make up for the May semester that I have deferred. I'll try to complete the deferred subjects in 2012 so that I'll be able to finish my studies in 2015 as planned. I know it will be an added strain to my pocket a bit but I know I have to do it.

So friends, wish me luck as I do need all the luck I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment