Alarm gone??

Yup... these past few days my phone no longer rings at 6.30am. I guess my alarm is finally gone. Looking at the wall, my suspicions ... well, I can say more or less confirmed. Am I happy about it? I guess I am. It was a fun feeling knowing that someone is thinking of you all the time, loving you the same even though knowing there is no love in return. But all fun must come to an end.

Smiling as I'm typing this, because I know the amount of love and care this person has to give and whoever he had given it to is a very lucky person. I wish him all the happiness in the world.

Thank you for being a part of my life at one time. And for giving me the most precious gift anyone could ever ask for.

My next move now... GET MYSELF A PROPER ALARM CLOCK!! (or maybe two, three, four...)


No comments:

Post a Comment