Exam month!

Alright!!! April is approaching... meaning its exam month! Been busy lately with work, assignment and work. Tomorrow will be going to a few bridal houses, looking at wedding packages, set up & dresses.

So start Monday, I would need to put some hours to exam preparation. With 1st paper starting on the 7th, I don't have a lot of time. Wishing for a break but so much to do so little time. April exam, May register, June op, August exam, Sept register, Sept wedding, Dec exam, January register, February wedding, April exam ... and the list goes...

Anyway, I still have some spa voucher and my monthly treatment. Its a few hours of escape I really look forward to. And my daily dose of CA family time :)

Okay readers, got to go now... Till next time, I'll leave you with this amazing rendition. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment