UNLIKE!!!

I like what you wrote ...
As it reminded me...
You are as you'll always be.

I like what you say...
It reflected the kind of person you are...
Although you deny it...
Action speaks louder than words.

I like your reaction...
It showed how immature and childish you can be...
And revealed your own stupidity...

I like how your mind is so set...
I'm sure you think you are one of His chosen ones...
That all your prayers will be answered...
No matter good or bad.

I like that you are so sure you think you know more about it...
Since you are brought up by those who are strict in religion...
As your friends are among the pious people...
And you yourself talk about performing the Umrah...
Talk about the blackness of other people's heart...
As though your heart is so pure.


But I UNLIKE when you placed the blame on Allah s.w.t...
Saying it's Him who moved your hands to type what you typed...
As though your words were His words.


And I UNLIKE the brains that Allah s.w.t has given to you...
How it is not used thoughtfully as how Allah s.w.t meant it to be...
How frustrations so quickly diminish all the greatness in you...
How anger so hotly envelop your soul...
And how easily you lose.

So, there is a Malay proverb...
Terlajak perahu boleh di undur, terlajak kata buruk padahnya.
As such, I'll refrain myself for saying anything more...
Since as you have mentioned that I'm stupid...
I would rather use my stupid brains for other stuff...
Then use it to think of you, about you...
'Cause it is VERY UNLIKELY that I'LL LIKE.


No comments:

Post a Comment