The student in me....

Went to register for my 3rd semester today and took my modules. As I've mentioned before, I'll be taking 4 subjects instead of 3 this year to make up for the lost time.

Subjects that I'll be taking this semester are:

1) English for Oral Communication
2) Reading and Writing across the Curriculum
3) Introduction to Business Communication
4) Introduction to Linguistics

Heavy stuff. Heavier as all subjects will have assignments and final exam. (T^T) Sure wished that I did not take the extra subject. But there is no turning back and I need to complete the additional subjects anyway before taking on the more heavier subjects. One of the lecturer had warned us about one of the subject we were going to take this semester, as he had only 1 student last semester for this subject, still the student did poorly. I could not remember which one.

So, I've got to get ahead and start my reading sessions. I've already started on the Oral Comm. Need to complete a few chapters to be ready for T1 at the end of the month.

Wish me luck guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment