Hooyah!!!

Phew! What a way to start a new year. I've had my first bootcamp session this morning. We started with our warm up session, then 2 benchmark test and warm down. I was paired with Theresa, who is a month senior. (Would be my batch  mate if not for my bad ankle)

1st benchmark test: 3 sets of 2x200meter jog, 10 push ups / 15 if legs bent, 10 crunches & 10 sit ups / 20 if assisted.

My achievement? 1 full set & 1x200meter walk :(

2nd benchmark test: 8x200meter jog.

My achievement? 6x200meter walk XD

I guess Sjn Nawal must have given up on me but at least Cpl Rizz did his best to motivate me to at least jog a bit. And for someone who have not exercised for a very very long time, I think I did well (minus the vomiting part)

Come on guys... who dares to join me?? Syok tau! Details at http://www.bootcamp.com.my or you can always Shout out! to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment