Hate & Regrets


ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Please LOVE.. stay away from me. I don't want anything to do with you!! Get out of my mind! Get out of my life! I regret the day I set my eyes on you! I regret answering to your sms! I regret opening my heart for someone like you!

1) I hate people who takes advantage!
2) I hate people who gives out lame excuses!
3) I hate my own stupidity!
4) I hate being so gullible!
5) I hate trusting people!
6) I hate being hurt!
7) I hate feeling the pain!
8) I hate the fact that I can't forget the things that I love about you!
9) I hate this feeling of wanting you in my life!
10) And most of all, I hate you!!

Forget me... Forget you ever met me ... Forget the things I have done for you... Forget the things I have done with you... Forget everything!! Because I can never forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment