One priceless moment II...

10 more days. 10 more days before I will lose him.. maybe forever. I felt happy today as he spend almost the whole day with me.. apart from the time I'm in the studio. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. I took him to my aunt place in Rawang for breakfast. I guessed they did not expected it would be him and not B. Not much comment from my aunt, but she reminded me to find someone who would be able to take care of me and not vice versa. Still a lot I have to learn about him.. and so little time. He had left his home town for about 10 years now, and looking forward to go back more due to his aging parents. I tried giving him the idea of staying. And that we could work things out. He needs to discuss it with his parents. I don't know... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment