One priceless moment IV...

Today is Friday. 7 days left. But today is D-day. Will the flight take off or grounded? By the looks of it, it seems promising. But no hopes there. We'll see.

When I started this blog, I tried to refrain myself from being too personal. As days go by, my entries have become more and more personal. Part of it is because of my English project, part of it comes straight from the heart. Saying is true about when a writer has passion, his writing become passionate. This blog is a mere peek at my life. Not every single action or incident is recorded here. Some people might take it lightheartedly, some might take it seriously and there are certain individuals who will take it the wrong way and act immaturely. I welcome all to read, give constructive criticism to my writing, as writing per se. Not taking the topic of my writing and making a mountain out of a mole hill. Honestly, I'm tired with these kind of people. Immature people. People who think the world of himself. Who thinks the world revolves only around him. People who have the cheek to ask for another chance, but yet doing and saying things that irritates me more.

Yes! I'm talking about you stalker! You know who you are because I know you will be reading this. There are things I wrote here that has nothing to do with you at all. As in Malay (so that you understand clearly) TOLONG JANGAN PERASAN! But you know one thing, I'm glad that you do read my blog in a sense. All the 9 years I knew you, you have never picked up and read anything in English. I do hope that this will improve your English a bit. Try to use context clues in the sentence to find the meaning of a word you are not familiar with, you can use http://sbmb.dbp.gov.my/prpm/ if you still couldn't get the meaning. You might want to use Google translate, but I seriously tell you, the translation is only 70% right and the other 30% will make the whole actual meaning of the sentence into something else. Believe me, I've tried using it myself. So if that is what you have been doing, I would understand why you are always getting the wrong idea. So stop it. My mother have given you an expensive dictionary on your birthday before. Use it. It is not for display.

And for the rest of my beloved readers, feel free to continue and enjoy the antics of this budding writer. One day, I will turn and expand this blog into a collection of short stories and publish it. One day... one fine day. Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment